[Cssa-L] Room for sublease (College Park Condominiums)

郭少强 gsq2215484 at 163.com
Tue Dec 23 22:48:11 EST 2014

I am gonna move to Columbus, so I want to sublease my room in a three bedroom apartment. Located at 247 West union Street, about a 5 minutes walk to campus, 2 minutes walk to Seaman's Super Market.

The rent is $300/month (excluding utilities) from 8 January 2015 to 30 June 2015. I will pay the rent of January, so your first month will be free. The deposit is $300.

There are 3 bedroom, 2 bath room, 1 laundry room, kitchen and living room. Fully furnished, I can leave my queen-size mattress with frame, desk, chair and floor lamp if you need.

The other two rooms are taken by two chinese female graduate students, who would prefer another female roommate.

If you are interested, call or text me at 740 591 7599