[Cssa-L] FW: consult

Zhu, Jim zhuj at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 27 10:40:52 EDT 2014

Hi, Jinxue:

Please see below the instruction form ISFS director regarding DS2019. You should start looking into the flight options now, and book a ticket as soon as you receive the passport.

Because the school has started, I may not be able to meet you at the Columbus Airport, which is 80 miles from Athens. There is a Gobus running twice daily between the Columbus Airport (right outside the luggage pickup area) and OU Campus, which costs only $15 and takes 2 hours to get to Athens. [They just changed their website, and I haven't been able to find their new schedule yet. I'll email you the info when I have it.]

Below is the link to a magazine produced by the Chinese Learner's Association, which contains price info on Athens Apartments.

http://www.ohio.edu/orgs/cla/docs/learners.pdf.

You can also send an email to

                cssa-l at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:cssa-l at listserv.ohio.edu>

to look for roommates to share an apartment, or look for a ride from the airport (be prepared to pay for the ride). In order to receive the replies, you would need to subscribe the list at

Please let me know if you need additional info or help, and hope everything will go smoothly for you from now on.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Jianchao