[Cssa-L] Looking for a roommate to share a 2br apartment (6 month or 12 month)

Bing Xia bx211107 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 12 10:39:15 EDT 2014

Hi,
I'm looking for a roommate to share a 2-bedroom apartment. The apartment
is on the top floor at River Annex, and the rent is $700/month in total.
The sewage/water/heating/parking are included in the rent, and the
electricity/internet are not included. I have furniture for you except
the personal mattress. If you need any information, you may reach me by
740-249-5331. Anytime before 10PM is welcome. Thanks.
Bing