[Cssa-L] Sublease (May to June)

Shi, Chen cs372810 at ohio.edu
Sat Apr 19 15:17:16 EDT 2014

Hi, I have a room in a four- bedrooms apartment (River Park) and want to sublease from May to July. $370 per month. If needed, the room is also available at beginning of the August (until August 15th). It will be free for you to live during the August. The room is furnished with a bed and a desk. Wifi and electric bill are all included in the $370. My three roommates are all Chinese girls. They are really nice. Female is preferred. You can own the desk and the bed if you like.