[Cssa-L] A room in a two-bedroom apartment is available for sublease

Hong stef.love at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 11:34:44 EDT 2014

A room in a two-bedroom apartment in River Park is available for sublease from June 1st to August 15th, 2014. The other roommate is a clean and quiet girl. Female sublessor only. The apartment is within a walking distance (5 - 10 minutes) to OU campus.

Parking is free during summer semester. The rent is $473/person/month plus electricity and internet fee (about $30 - $40 /person/month). Water, gas and trash fee are included in the rent. I’m just asking for $400 including all the utilities for a month (I’ll pay the electricity and internet fee for you). The price is a little bit negotiable. I’m also going to leave a single bed with a mattress and a study table in my room. You can keep it if you want. Send me email if you’re interested.  Thanks!

Email: stef.love at gmail.com

River Park两人间中的一间出租,租期从6月1号到8月15号。 另外一个室友比较安静和爱干净,优先考虑有同样习惯的女生。走路到大部分校区只需5到10分钟,小区暑假停车位免费。房租是473美金每人每个月,外加30到40美金的网络和电费,水气和物业费包含在房租里。现以400美金(我会出网络和电费)每月出租,价格可商议。送张单人床和床垫,以及书桌。如果感兴趣的话请给我发邮件。谢谢!