[Cssa-L] moving sale

jipiao 2410038149 at qq.com
Thu Sep 19 15:30:47 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I am leaving athens soon,here I have some staff for sale

new long voile scarf made in china,5 color for choice ,5$ for each

home gym,10$

non-stick pan,10$,buy this item can get 2 free plastic bowl with lid

small size pot for soup,5$

queen size thin mattress with cover,5$,buy this item can get two free pillow

rice cooker,5$

queen size quilt,7$,buy this item can get one free single size quit

plastic trash can,2$

plastic basin for washing vegetable,1$ for each

dish,bowl,cup can be used in microwave,

0.5$ for each small size,1$ for each big size

3-layer storage rack with 2-drawer,5$

a very nice and new bicycle but have a flat rear tire,5$

Feel free to contact me via email or qq
 2410038149 ,I can send the picture of all above staff to you if you are interested!