[Cssa-L] Available car

Gai Wang kimiwg987 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 04:22:10 EDT 2013

Hi all

 There is a good car available right now, it's a red dodge neon 2003 , the car is in a excellent condition including brakes, balance, and air condition. It looks brand new outside, also it's quite clean inside as well. And no accident was happen during it's 108000 miles driving. And i also do rountine check for this car.  And I plan to buy a new car , therefore I plan to sell it at around $2600. You are really welcome to contact me at 7405919064 or qq 489274757 . The price can be neogotiable as well

 thank you

 Gai wang