[Cssa-L] summer and future sublease

Jiang, Shuaixin sj349709 at ohio.edu
Fri May 10 00:06:11 EDT 2013

Hello all

There is open bedroom in there-person house ready for sublease from now to next year. It is a pretty nice house and its only takes 10 mins walk to campus. the rental is only 450 dollar per month include all utility. the house is include 2 full bath, dishwasher, washer and dryer, also it has a updated kitchen with new cabinets and applications. Of course, it get a nice porch where you can enjoy the sunshine and hold the party. We can bark the price, if you are interested, email me(sj349709 at ohio.edu<mailto:sj349709 at ohio.edu>).
ps. We can do the rental individual for summer, but we are welcome you to rent this nice house for whole year.:)

Sorry for bothering

Have a nice summer