[Cssa-L] river park sublease 450/month

regerjay regerjay at yahoo.com.cn
Wed May 1 16:05:49 EDT 2013

Dear everyone,
       I need to sublease my room in riverpark 36, 6 floor. It's 450 per month including all the utilities. The sublease starts right now to Aug. 17, when the leasing contract will be ended. And after that you are free to continue the leasing with the leasing office. In the summer, you will have two chinese girls as your roommates. If you are interested in the sublease, please contact 740-590-6902 and talk about the details. There is a bed, a dest, and a chair in the room now. So, you can move in without furnitures at any time. There is also a free parking spot to the end of the lease.
       Thanks. And sorry for bother others.

e.