[Cssa-L] summer sublease

Jiang, Shuaixin sj349709 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 14 11:40:42 EDT 2013

Hello all

Here is a one bedroom from two-bedroom apartment at River park will be available from May 3th to Aug 25th. The rental is only $ 450 per month include all untilty . It has really nice furniture in this bedroom. Full size bed, large study table, five draw closet, and make-up desk. If you are interesting for this apartment, please contact with me, we can bargain the price later. My contact information: 740-249-5343. Also you can reply this email for more details.

Have a good day

JSX