[Cssa-L] Please help to fill in the Survey regarding Chinese students using campus recreation facilities

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 10 11:42:36 EDT 2013

Dear all,
Please take about 5 minutes to help me to complete the survey regarding Chinese students using campus-recration facilities at OU.This is a project for one of my classes this semester.Your input and feedback are valuable and highly appreciated!
Here is the link:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q5HG5K6
Please click and answer the questions.
Many thanks and have a great one,

Solar HONG ºéÈ~
"To be a better Solar, I promise."ÈËÉú²»¹ÜÔÚ¶àÀ§ëyµÄ•rºò£¬¶¼¿ÉÒÔÍê³É×î„ÓÈ˵Ę·Õ¡£ Doctoral student in Higher Ed. - College of Education and Human ServicesGraduate Assistant & Student Facility Operator (Tech.) - Aquatic CenterMBA/Master of Sports Administration Class of 2010Ohio University