[Cssa-L] Riverpark for subleasing

arry hkoolf at 163.com
Tue Jun 25 01:26:55 EDT 2013

are you still wanna sublease? i wanna rent a room from end of AUG for 1 year

At 2013-06-18 08:12:24,"蓝色时空" <xxzsz2004 at qq.com> wrote:

Hey guys, here is a three-room apartment at Riverpark for subleasing. It is located at No.36 and has two balconies, free air condition, free parking and free gas for cooking. The time for subleasing is up to Aug.17th. I haven't found anyone who want to lease yet, so you can use whole the apartment before I find more renter. The rent fee is 400$ a month and negotiable, if anyone is interested, please contact me, thank you. 7408187156 Shuozhan Zhao.