[Cssa-L] summer sublease

lxae777 at sina.com lxae777 at sina.com
Sun Jun 23 16:11:15 EDT 2013

 One bedroom in a 3 bedrooms/1.5 bathroom house is available from now to
Aug.22. It is a very nice 2 stages house. There is one bedroom
downstairs and 2 bedrooms upstairs. You will use 1 bedroom upstairs and
share the bathroom with other two Chinese Ph.D. students. The room is
furnished, you can use my bed if you don't have one. Rent is $300 per
month plus utilities or $12 daily rent.

This house is quiet and is in a convenient location. It is in walking
distance from university, only 1 min walk to McDonald, Pizza Hut, Taco
Bell, etc, and there is a small grocery store nearby. Your roommates are
 very friendly. We never have late-night party. It is a very good choice
 for temporary living especially for who don't have a car.
Phone #:7405910086