[Cssa-L] need roommates

Yu, Caixin cy212806 at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 25 15:14:52 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

My name is Jason Yu, a male future graduate student at OU. I am planning to move to River Park soon if possible.
River Park is less than 10 minutes walk to campus, which is convenient for new students who don't have transportation.

Now, I need to find three roommates. The best situation is to rent a four-room apartment, which I did take a look.
It has a furnished kitchen, a living room, four individual rooms with closets, and two bathrooms. The ideal roommates are new graduate students: two girls and two boys (myself included).
I need get all three roommates and go to River Park together to submit application(It's safe that way).
However, once I get responses, I can reserve it first.

if anyone is interested, please send me an email:cy212806 at ohio.edu(I will give you a call)
 or reach me at this number(1-740-591-5492)(please call me between 10am to 5pm in US Eastern Time)

As soon as possible would be nice.

Thanks, guys.
Have a great day.

Sincerely,