[Cssa-L] Looking for a roommate for a 4 bedroom/2 Bathroom rehab suite at River Park Apartment

郭佳曦 ginacholexi at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 5 10:27:50 EDT 2013

Dear students,
We (two girls and a guy) would like to secure a four bedroom, two bathroom rehab suite at River Park Apartment with an earlier move-in date on August 7. But there have been some changes, and we pretty much need to find a fourth roommate right now. The perspective roommate should better be a male student who either has already had his graduate study or will have his graduate study at Ohio University in this coming fall semester. If you are interested and would like to join us, please feel free to let me know promptly.
Many thanks and hope to hear from you soon.😊

Have a nice day!🎶

Best,
Jiaxi