[Cssa-L] Roommate needed in River Park

DingZhejie thkgivftp at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 4 01:55:56 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

We need another graduate student to rent an apartment in River Park. We are two girls and one boy. It's best to find another boy.
The apartment has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is fully updated with a balcony, but no furnature. The rent is about 450$ per person per month. The landlord pays for gas, water and trash, and we should pay for cable, Internet and electricity. It's 0.9 miles away from the campus and about 10 minutes on foot. It's avaiable from August 7th and the shortest lease term is one year. If you are interested, please contact me soon. Thank you.

With best regards,
Zhejie Ding