[Cssa-L] Saturday Soccer

Mengwei Su sumengwei at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 09:21:39 EST 2013

Dear my fellow soccer fans, I am organizing an indoor pickup game at Ping this Saturday afternoon between 3-5. I'd like to invite you to come. Those who have been to Ping on Fridays or Mondays must all have been through the frustration of waiting forever on line. Let's move our playing time to Saturday afternoon (that way you could party on Friday, sleep late on Saturday morning, and still have Sunday to catch up your school work).  The CSSA Saturday Soccer has a long history and somehow it got stopped in the recent years. Let's try restore it. If we get enough players indoor, when the weather warms up, we could move the game outside. I hope to see ya'll. Time: 3-5, Feb 2Venue: Ping (left wing soccer court) Mengwei SuPhD in Higher Education  P.S., Is ou_cssa_soccer at yahoogroups.com still an active account to reach everyone?