[Cssa-L] bed for sale

wwtcso4 wwtcso4 at 126.com
Fri Jan 25 19:36:51 EST 2013

Hi,
    Because I will leave here next week,so I want to sell my bed.It is very new and twin size.It contain a thick mattress and a moveable box.It is a very nice and comfortable  bed. I only ask 30 and the price is negotiable. I will give you some bed sheet and pillowslip if you like.all of them are very new because I just bought them several mouths ago.If you are interested in the bed,please feel free to contact me by email:wwtcso4 at gmail.com or by phone call:2037472220.thank you!
    The attachment is some pictures of this bed.