[Cssa-L] room in a house to sublease

Bixi TIAN smileytian at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:29:04 EST 2013

I need someone to sublease my room in a house near University Commons
starting by the end of Jan. or early Feb.. The monthly rent including
utilities is about 300$. Free parking is available. The campus is 5
minutes' driving distance or 20 minutes' walk away, or you can walk to a
CATS or Commons Bus stop within 5 minutes.

The other two roommates are both grad students, one American guy and a
Chinese girl. It is a relatively quiet area. The house is clean and
fully-equipped. Please feel free to text me at 740-777-6780 if you are
interested. Thanks!