[Cssa-L] 200$ nice room for sublease

Bixi TIAN smileytian at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 18:56:24 EST 2013

Hey ladies,

Looking for a nice cheap place to stay at during spring or maybe after?
Look no more!

I am looking for a female roommate in a house located at Central Ave.,
which sits somewhere between the University Commons and Athens Garden
Apartment. It is five minutes' driving distance from campus and twenty if
you walk. There is also a University Bus CATS stop and a Commons bus stop
five minutes' walk away from the house.

The rent is only 200 $, and the monthly utility generally falls around
100$, including water, trash, gas, fast-speed Internet, and Cable. The
house is fully-equipped and you are welcome to take advantage of all the
utilities in the house. We also have a big-screen TV in the living room.

You will be living with two of the nicest roommates! One is a Chinese girl,
currently a graduate student at Journalism School. You will be living with
her in one of the joint rooms on the second floor. The other older American
guy is a PhD student also attending Journalism School. He is a great cook
and loves to cook for his housemates delicious cuisines from time to time
for free. Both roommates have nice habits, and are respectful of each
other's privacy.

It is a quiet area. One great plus is that it sits two minutes' walk away
from a nice bike trail. The guy housemate will be happy to let you use his
girlfriend's bike anytime when you want to take a spin on the bike trail or
ride it to school.

I have been living in this house for one year and a half. I never even
thought of finding another place for a second. Yes, it was THAT nice! But
now I have to leave for an internship out of town:(  Please contact me at
smileytian at gmail.com or shoot me a text at 740-777-6780 if you are
interested. Not sure yet? That's fine. Come over and check it out! Just
text me to set up a time.

Really appreciate it!! And my apologies for troubling the others!