[Cssa-L] English Editing Service

ps293904 ps293904 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 8 19:33:35 EST 2013

Are you struggling to write in English? Is your advisor/professor asking you to use more “academic” words in your writing assignments?  If you are feeling frustrated because you feel you want to express your ideas clearly  I can help. I am Preston Silvey and I have a passion for helping students learn to express themselves clearly in English. I enjoy helping students to develop confidence in their writing and expression of ideas.
             English can often be a confusing and difficult language to write if It’s not your native tongue. I have approximately three years of experience helping International graduate students from Afghanistan, China, Indonesia, India, Iran, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste and Vietnam with their academic writing and many of these students were earning a Master’s or PhD degree at Ohio University. Common problems I encountered in their writing were the use of the articles “the” and  “a”, verb and subject agreement and proper verb tense and citation of sources.  If you are struggling with your writing and would like help I will happily assist.
            For all first time clients I will edit your first assignment, up to ten pages, for free so you can try the service. The rate is $2.00/page for basic grammar and proofreading and up to $5.00/page for more extensive work, but for each friend you refer who uses my service you will receive 20% off.  If you are interested in setting up an initial consultation you may email me at ps293904 at ohio.edu<mailto:ps293904 at ohio.edu>.   Also you can contact me by Facebook or Skype for conversation  practices. My Skype id is prestonss.
..