[Cssa-L] advertising apartment at university Courtyard

Rayess, William wr233608 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 25 20:37:21 EST 2013

Hello,

My name is William Rayess. I am in international student who started my PhD last year at OU but had to transfer to another university over the past summer. But at that time, i had renewed my lease for this year at University Courtyard.

So, i have my bedroom vacant in a 2bed/2bath apartment located on the 4th floor of building 2 at University Courtyard. I am looking for someone to sublease it immediately preferably until August 2013. If a shorter term is needed, we can work it out. The price is 720$/month- everything included. The price is negotiable.

This is the ad on craigslist.

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3607795682

Che Che :)

William