[Cssa-L] Demonstration against Abe

Chen, Wen-Jia chenw at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 11 21:38:58 EST 2013

There will be a demonstration against Japan Prime Minister Abe.
Time: February 19th, 2013
Place: Japanese Consulate at Park Ave between 48th and 49th St.

You are welcome to attend. If you cannot, please encourage your friend to participate. You may also donate. BaoDiao Alliance does not have an account. Instead AMVNM let us use their account.

1. Write a check to A.M.V.N.M. (Alliance in Memory of the Victims of Nanjing Massacre) and mail it to Professor Huang's wife:
Esther Huang
342 Arleigh Rd
Douglaston, NY 11363

or if you trust me, you can write me a check
2.Wen-Jia Chen
6 Sussex Dr
Athens, OH 45701

Your name will be published on BaoDiao web.

Wen-Jia Chen
Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering