[Cssa-L] Looking for a traveler on Jan 16th 2014 寻同行者

Jing Li jlohiou at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 15:51:43 EST 2013

Hi,

I am looking for someone who will depart on *Jan. 16th 2014* from Shanghai
Pudong International airport at *9:55AM* to Columbus OH, connected by*
Japan NRT* and *Chicago ORD*. Below is the detail Fight information.

Since my parents are going to visit me in the new year, and they never
traveled before, I am looking for someone who is departing on the similar
schedule and willing to help with them during the connections. If anyone is
willing to travel with them, please reply to this email. I really
appreciate for your help. Thanks.

Flight detail
16JAN14 CA929 G SHANGHAI, PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA  (PVG - PU DONG) 9:55
AM---------TOKYO, JAPAN (NRT - NARITA) 1:50 PM  A-321 Flight operated by
AIR CHINA.

16JAN14 UA882 K TOKYO, JAPAN (NRT - NARITA) 6:20 PM--------CHICAGO, IL
(ORD - O'HARE) 3:00 PM 777-200 Dinner