[Cssa-L] subleasing a room in university commons

Meng Liu meng.somosnovios at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 14:35:45 EST 2013

A room in a four-bedroom apartment at university commons is available for
sublease from Feb. 26th to April 15th. It is about 12 minutes walk to the
campus and the shuttle bus is available through weekdays. The rent is
$362.5 per month with utilities. You will have to pay for the internet and
electricity yourself but the fees are generally around $40 per month. The
other three roommates are amiable Chinese girls who are graduate students
in Ohio University. They are very easy to get along with. If you are
interested please contact me at 740-818-5137 or email me at
meng.somosnovios at gmail.com. Thank you.

Meng Liu