[Cssa-L] Sublease one bedroom from September to May 2014

Snowflower June junesnow0101 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 21:27:57 EDT 2013

 Hi, all,
I'm leaving Athens soon. I want to sublease my bedroom. My apt is a
3-bedroom house, which is very new house, only 3 years old. My two
roommates are graduate students. They are quiet and easy-going. The rent is
$340 per month plus utility fee. Normally, utility fee (electricity, water
and internet) is around $100. It is close to Commons and only 1 minutes
walk to the OU bus stop. And also, if you can move in from September, I can
leave my queen size mattress and box, desk, chair and some kitchen stuff to
you. Either short term or long term sublease is OK.

Thanks,