[Cssa-L] a room at university commons is available for subleasing

Meng Liu meng.somosnovios at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 12:02:46 EDT 2013

A room in a four bedroom apartment at university commons is available for
sublease now. There are three other amiable girls living in this apartment.
They are super cool to get along with. The rent will be 350$ a month not
including the electricity and the internet (but the fee for these two parts
is usually around 40$ per month) You can move in from the middle of
September 2013 and can stay until February 2014. You can use any of my
stuff here. Since my room is to the east side, you won't get too hot in the
afternoon. Contact me at 740-818-5137 if interested. Thank you very much,

Meng Liu