[Cssa-L] One almost New IKEA desk and One full size mattress is on sale.

Hao Wu mingsezhiye at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 21:30:23 EDT 2013

Hi all,

    I got an almost New IKEA desk ($80) and One full size great condition
mattress ($)70 to sell. There are also some plastic 3-drawer carts
available in both median ($7) and wide size($15). *You get free mirror if
you buy the IKEA desk!* In addition, if a simple desk is what you are
looking for, there is also a $20 black desk. Feel free to contact me if you
are interested!

几乎全新的宜家桌子80刀和full size非常舒服的床垫70刀低价甩卖。同时还有一些大号和中号得塑料储物箱,分别是大号15刀中号7刀。*
买宜家桌子送镜子哦~*!如果对桌子不要求太高,有黑色20刀简易书桌可选择。感兴趣的亲们回邮件联系我哈~

Thanks.