[Cssa-L] Need a Roommate Around Sept 25th

Jay Yan jayjieyan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 20:07:10 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am going to get a apartment at *Hilliard Grand*, it will be a 2 bed and 2
bath, so you will get your own bathroom. Need a roommate around *Sept.25th*.

*About the Apartment:*

Hilliard Grand is conveniently located on Riggins Road between Wilcox and
Britton Parkway. About 10 mins to the campus. *The apartment was built in
2011, and just finished last year. So it's very new.*

The rental is $1215 per month and we pay the *electric, water, gas,
cable* together,
maybe around $40 per month, so that means you only need to pay about $650
per month. The apartment has a dishwasher, fridge, microwave, washer and
dryer. I will also buy some furniture.

The apartment is 1110 sqft, your room will be* 12' ×11'5" plus a full
bathroom*. We will have a living room and a dinning room.

Enjoy the spectacular 6,000 sq. ft. clubhouse which is the heart of
Hilliard Grand. It includes a 24-hr state-of-the-art fitness center and
Yoga/Aerobics studio, a community room and internet café with free WiFi.
 They also have a heated outdoor resort style pool, free on-site car wash,
playground and more.

About Me:

I am a very laid back guy, at my *mid-20s*. Used to live in Los Angeles,
and will relocate to Columbus in this Sept due to work. I am from *Shanghai*,
and graduated from SUNY Buffalo. It's a good opportunity for me back to the
eastern and meet some new friends.

I like sports including *NBA, Soccer, Hockey and like playing video games*.
I don't smoke and only do social drink. I don't party a lot, but ok with
that and want to have some fun. But I *don't like smokers*, sorry.

My work schedule is from 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m, and normally go to bed
around 12:00 am to 1:00 pm, so when I get home, I just want to relax, watch
some TV (like Californication), do some cooking or play video games.

I hope *my roommate has the same hobby (ex. can play video games with me
XD) *and not only to be a roommate but a friend, hang out together some
time. Also want you consider this place as home, not a just a place to
sleep. Need to keep the common area clean.

If you are interested, please feel free contact me via email or qq
380918715. Here is some information about the apartment.

http://www.hilliardgrandapartments.com/

Thanks.