[Cssa-L] looking for a roommate for the next year

ko f fko47 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Apr 22 19:19:37 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I am looking for aresponsible roommate for the next year. I am a male PhD student, quiet and easy-going. I plan to rent a two-bedroom  apartment in Athens Apartment, and want to start the lease from June 1st. However, the move-in date is flexible.

The rooms are quite spatial. The monthly rent is approximately $620 which will be split by two people. Trash, water and heating are included. You will need to share the electric and internet bill with your roommate.
The overall monthly payment for each person is around $340.

If you are interested or would like to pay a visit to the apartment, please email me at fko47 at yahoo.com.cn or call me at 740-818-5966.

Best,

Wei