[Cssa-L] Riverpark sublease

regerjay regerjay at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Apr 7 14:43:25 EDT 2013

Dear everyone,
        I am going to sublease my apartment. It locates in 36 riverpark, 3 bedrooms. Sublease starts from May. 4, but it's kind of flexible. If anyone want to rent it earlier or later, I can arrange it. The contract will end at Aug. 4, but you are free to continue with the lease office. The price is 450 per month including all the utility, electric, gas, water and internet. But if you want to continue after the contract ends, it will be 450 per month without Internet and electric. Currently, there is another girl as my roommate, but after May. 4, the whole apartment should be available. For detail information, please contact me directly.
        You are very welcome to ask me any question or come to check the room. My number is 740-590-6904, message preferred.
        You can also contact me through email, regerjay1220 at gmail.com .
         Thanks, and sorry to bother others.