[Cssa-L] University Commons studio for sublease

ZhaoXun zxzx270 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:36:14 EDT 2012

Hi everyone, I have a studio in University Commons for sublease. Fully furnished.Free parking. Quite. Free school bus, free pool, free fitness room. Walking distance to campus is 15 minutes. Smoke free.
 Room is available from Oct,15,2012 to June 15,2013. Available for short term or long term sublease. The rent is $625/month.

 Feel free to contact me via email nc239109 at Ohio.edu or phone 7408188753. Nan