[Cssa-L] Short term lease

Lu Wu eileen_lemontea at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:54:29 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I will be leaving for an internship in Atalanta in two weeks so I want to sublease my two rooms in a very beautiful, fully furnitured house. Lease begins on Sept15 and ends on Nov 31.  But I might be able to accommodate you a few more days if necessary. Rent is $500, including everything. Washer, Dryer and a queen size bed are available.
Walking distance to campus. I have two rooms and a private bathroom but share the kitchen and living room with another male master student and his girlfriend.

Please response asap. Pictures are available. Thank you.