[Cssa-L] looking for washer and dryer

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 12:17:44 EDT 2012

Dear all,
We are looking for a washer and a dryer. We might need them in the mid of November or December.If you have either one of them or both of them, please feel free to contact me.
Many thanks,

Solar HONG ºéÈ~
"To be a better Solar, I promise."ÈËÉú²»¹ÜÔÚ¶àÀ§ëyµÄ•rºò£¬¶¼¿ÉÒÔÍê³É×î„ÓÈ˵Ę·Õ¡£ Doctoral student in Higher Ed. - College of Education and Human ServicesGraduate Assistant & Student Facility Operator (Tech.) - Aquatic CenterMBA/Master of Sports Administration Class of 2010Ohio University