[Cssa-L] Help with the study of Social Network Sites learning

HSU HAN-TING h52101019 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 13:43:24 EDT 2012

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Ellen Yeh. I am a PhD student in Teacher Education at Ohio University. I have been working on a study about "Social Network Sites as Learning Environment: Perspectives of College English Language Learners". I designed a short questionnaire (approximately 10 minutes survey) investigating whether university students consider Social Network Sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube, etc.) as a useful and meaningful learning environment that could support, enhance and strengthen their learning of the English language.

Please spend about 10 minutes finishing the survey. Your efforts mean a lot to me and the study. Thanks!
The following link is the questionnaire:
http://ohed.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cA1tiSpd0MOHpKR
Best,

Ellen Yeh
Doctoral Student