[Cssa-L] to sublease a room

M loveyanyiyi at qq.com
Mon Oct 22 22:00:04 EDT 2012

hi all

I have a room to sublease from middle of November till the next August. It is the biggest room in a four-bedroom apartment in 36 river park. The rent is only 337.5 per month including gas fee, trash fee and water. Other utility fee is around $20(electronic and internet fee).

My room is very clean and big, what is more, you can have all my furniture for free!!!  It's include
a very nice twin bed with box and mattresses
a night stand
a big wood writing table
chairs
a 3-drawer chest
a very cute table lamp
floor lamp
2 desk lamps
a red Parsons End table

living in the River Park Tower is very convenient, it's close to Ping center, Alden library, Gordy, Nelson hall, Glidden. You will love here after you move in.

My roommates are two boys and a girl, they all very warmhearted and easy going.

if you are interested please write an email to 525130598 at qq.com or call 740 818 6796