[Cssa-L] Need a house to move in November or December

HongYe hong.ye.1986 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:34:41 EDT 2012

Dear all,
We are looking for a house for two individuals to live, and is also pet-friendly since we have a puppy. The expected monthly rental would be no more than 800/month plus utilities. If anyone of you have a house like that available, please feel free to call me: 740-590-7824.
Many thanks,

Solar HONG ºéÈ~
"To be a better Solar, I promise."ÈËÉú²»¹ÜÔÚ¶àÀ§ëyµÄ•rºò£¬¶¼¿ÉÒÔÍê³É×î„ÓÈ˵Ę·Õ¡£ Doctoral student in Higher Ed. - College of Education and Human ServicesGraduate Assistant & Student Facility Operator (Tech.) - Aquatic CenterMBA/Master of Sports Administration Class of 2010Ohio University