[Cssa-L] Subleasing Station ST APT, two bedroom town home, $840/m.

yoyo104972032216 yoyo104972032216 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:16:44 EDT 2012

??Athens Station????????
??Stoker?ARC????,????????????
???Town home style???:???living room,kitchen,laundry room,?rest
room,???????(????),bathroom ???????
???900sqt, ????
??840?,???,???????(??).
????,???
*?????Nov 1st, 2012???????,*

Email: danyu.you.1 at ohio.edu
Phone#:(7-4-0)2-7-4-2-3-8-6

I am subleasing a two-bedroom apartment in Athens Station Street,
which is right behind the Stoker and ARC center.
It is a town home, goes up around 900 sq.Ft, which is very spacious.
Location is perfect for OU students. Walking distance to most campus
buildings.
The surrounding is beautiful and quite. Office staff are friendly and
helpful.
Quite a good place for studying and living.
Rent is $840,  including water, trash and parking.
*For Spring semester 2013.
Available since Nov 1st, 2012.
* Feel free to contact me if need more information.

Email: danyu.you.1 at ohio.edu
Phone#:(7-4-0)2-7-4-2-3-8-6