[Cssa-L] two bedrooms for long-term or short-term lease

zhao tomorrow tomorrow_is_something2006 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Oct 9 12:35:27 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I have a 3-bedroom apartment located in 247 West Union Street (College Park). It is close to campus, only 10-minute walking distance. I want to lease 2 bedrooms from the end of Oct.. There are a big master room with a bathroom, another 2 bedrooms, another bathroom, 1 kitchen, and 1 big living room. There are centered AC and washing machine and dryer. Free water and free parking. Electricity and internet fee will be shared. The apartment is very clean with new carpet and new wall-painting The outside environment is quiet and peaceful.

For long-term lease, the rental for the master room is $475 and the rental for other rooms is $375. For short-term lease, the rental for the master room is $550 including all utilities and the rental for other rooms is 450 including all utilities.

If you are interested, please contact me via email or phone, 740-5908423.

Have a nice day!