[Cssa-L] A room is available in river parks

xingbo liu spxingboliu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 00:42:16 EDT 2012

Hey, guys

A room is available now for subleasing in Riverpark. It's in a 3
bedrooms unfurnished apt located in Building 36 Riverpark
Tower. There are 2 bathrooms, 1 storage room, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, and
2 balconies. My room is the largest one, and inside
the room there is a balcony, it's really cool.

The rent is 416.7 $ per month, gas, water, trash included, tenant only
needs to pay for the electric and network fees, totally around 18 dollars
(10 for network + 8 for electric) per month. The contrast lasts from now
until the end of next June.

There are already two Chinese graduates living in this apt, 1 girl and 1
boy, very nice people.

If you have any other questions about room, just contact with me.

Telephone number 7408185597

Best wishes,

Xingbo

--