[Cssa-L] Job opening: senior accountant for American Baptist International Ministries, in Valley Forge PA

Calvin Sun csun at calvinsun.com
Fri Nov 30 00:56:23 EST 2012

Sorry to bother those not interested, or if you got this message already.
Please see link below for job opening as senior accountant for American
Baptist International Ministries, in Valley Forge PA, outside Philadelphia.

I do not know if they will support H-1B, but will ask if I have a chance. I
will post any answer I get in the blog. If they do support H-1B, then I am
99% sure they are subject to the cap. In that case, if things worked out,
and you did need H-1B, and you were not already personally exempt from the
cap, then they would have to wait until April 1 to file for you and you
would need to wait until October 1 to begin work.
http://yi2min2.blogspot.com/2012/11/job-opening-senior-accountant-for.html

--

Calvin Sun, attorney at law, 孫自成,律師
1776 East Lancaster Ave. #306