[Cssa-L] Sublease a room in University Commons during winter

Chen csylovejay at 163.com
Mon Nov 26 08:14:36 EST 2012

Dear All,

One room in a 4-bedroom apartment in University Commons is available from  Dec. 15 to Jan. 15.
(1) Totally furnished:dryer, washer, dish washer, refrigerator, stove, couch, bed, desk, and so on
(2) Internet and Cable are available
(3) Takes only 10 minutes walk to Baker Center
(4) Price negotiable: The original price I paid to the office is 366 per month. But for you who is interested in, the price is negotiable.
If anyone need a place to stay during winter 2012,please feel free to contact me:
csylovejay at 163.com
740-331-2673
Thanks a lot.