[Cssa-L] $180 room close OU for subleasing

Ying Zhong wuhanzy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 23:22:09 EST 2012

Hi all,

I am leaving Athens and subleasing my room in a 3 bedroom house for Jan-Jun
2013. The monthly rent is $180 plus utilities. The average utilities is
about $70/month, including water/trash, electricity, gas and internet. You
will live with two quiet and neat female OU graduate students. You can also
renew the lease after June 2013.

This house is very close to OU campus, 5 minutes driving or 20 minutes
walking. Free parking in front of the house. I can leave my furniture if
you need.

If you are interested in it, please reply this email.

Sorry to bother others!

Best Regards,
Ying Zhong