[Cssa-L] moving sale updates 烧水壶,搅拌机,四个大小不同的木书架,激光打印机,办公椅

Detienne Wang detiennewang at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 20:50:10 EDT 2012

Hi, sorry about the repetition. I just realized that I haven't finished the last email and accidentally clicked the send button. I am leaving Athens soon, and I am selling the following items and will have more up.  If you find anything appealing, please contact me via email.  I could send you pictures of items upon request.

1. 激光打印机
brother HL 2140 laser printer
brought new at buy.com
now $ 30

http://www.buy.com/prod/brother-hl-2140-compact-personal-laser-printer-brother-hl-2140-laser/206615074.html

2. kettle 烧水壶

now $4
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Copco-Stainless-Steel-Tea-Kettle/14964923?findingMethod=rr

3. Sunbeam blender, white 搅拌机 (it does the work, the basic kind)
bought in Walmart at around $15
now $4
cannot find it on Walmart website, but it's a similar kind:
http://www.target.com/p/Sunbeam-Blender-White/-/A-12297985

4. 木书架,四层   $15

5. 木书架,三层 $10

6. 木书架/CD架, 三层 $5

7. 木书架,三层 $ 5

8. Conair instant heat compact styling setter
陶瓷负离子卷发套装 (好用省时)
bought new at Amazon at &28
now &10

http://www.amazon.com/Conair-HS28X-Instant-Compact-Styling/dp/B0002G21GI

9. 办公椅 office chair
bought new in store at Staples at $ 99.99
in good condition.
now $ 15
http://www.staples.com/Staples-Lockridge-Bonded-Leather-Managers-Chair-Black/product_365500