[Cssa-L] Please Vote Jiuqing Cheng for OU SAC Senate At Large Today

jiuqing cheng chengjiuqing at gmail.com
Thu May 17 16:26:59 EDT 2012

Hi,

In case if you have a problem with login, here is the original email from
OU election board and there is a linkage. Thank you.

Dear OHIO community member:

As you may have noticed on campus, it is time to elect new leadership for
the Ohio University Undergraduate Student Senate. I hope that you will take
a few moments to cast your ballot with your preferences for next year’s
leadership.

Also on the ballot, there will be several issues for you to vote on
regarding the Budget Planning Council, and several questions asking you to
vote on updates to the Student Senate Constitution.

Steps to casting your ballot:

1.        Visit
https://webapps.ohio.edu/stusenate/<https://mail.ohio.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=f8b099fc33984d839839b5868fa28caf&URL=https%3a%2f%2fmail.ohio.edu%2fowa%2fredir.aspx%3fC%3de36aef93%0d%0a3fd448d89597d418fac88de8%26URL%3dhttps%253a%252f%252fwebapp%0d%0as.ohio.edu%252fstusenate%252f>
between
8:00am and 7:00pm TODAY, May 17th , 2012.

2.        Log in with your OHIO ID and password.

3.        Choose “2012 Undergraduate Student Senate Ballot”

4.        Vote and submit your ballot.

If you have trouble casting your ballot or would like to stop by and ask a
question, please stop by the official Board of Elections Voting Booth on
the fourth floor of Baker University Center, located between the Guest
Services Desk and the Allen Student Help Center.

After the voting period has closed, all Ohio University community members
are then invited to the Bobcat Student Lounge on the first floor of Baker
University Center at 8:00pm TODAY for light refreshments and the official
election result announcements.   The Graduate Student Senate election
announcements will also be made at this time.

I hope you will take this opportunity to vote for your new Student Senate
leadership, and I look forward to seeing you in the Bobcat Student Lounge
at 8:00pm!

Kate Steven

Chair, 2012 Board of Elections