[Cssa-L] sublease a bedroom

正方 王 kingsquare918 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed May 16 20:11:49 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

I am a 2nd year graduate student. I am going back to China this summer for a month. I am subleasing my current apartment in Carriage Hill only for June.

The apartment is a 2-bedroom apartment. Another male graduate student will be living with you if you want to sublease my bedroom. The room is clean and quite. The most impressive thing about the room is the rent. I am only asking $200 for a month, including everything.

Please call 740-590-1473 if you are interested in the room. Thank you!