[Cssa-L] Sublease one Sing Room at River's Edge Apartment (620/Mon)

Yang, Yannan yy171007 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 30 15:21:43 EDT 2012

Hello everyone, i am going back China this May and I want to sublease my single room at River's Edge.

Here are the sublease information:
The term of this lease will be ending on August 15, 2012, so you will pay the rent for 4.5 months (from April to August and 15 days remaining)
Monthly Rent: $620
Utility Fees: Depending on the usage (usually less than $60)
Wireless and Cable fees: Free ( I will pay this for you if you purchase my furniture)
Furniture:  Including one queen size bed with mattress, one Ikea studying desk, one boss chair, one Sony TV, one Ikea chair, several desk lamp and much more.
Room is refurbished and super clean!

Please free free to contact me if you are interested in my room at yy171007 at gmail.com or 740-818-6997
Thank you

Yannan