[Cssa-L] Sublease one room in a house from now to end of July (full furniture)

lxae777 at sina.com lxae777 at sina.com
Tue Mar 27 23:47:00 EDT 2012

One bedroom in a 4 bedrooms house is available from now to the end of July. Some days in August is ok if you need to rent for a longer time. It is a very nice 2 stages house located at 8089 Stone Castle Rd. There is one bedroom downstairs and 3 bedrooms upstairs. You will use 1 bedroom upstairs and share the bathroom with a very friendly Chinese female Ph.D. student. So the female subleaser is preferred. The roomate living downstairs is an American girl and the other two upstairs are one Chinese boy and one Chinese girl. The room is furnitured, you can use my bed if you don't have one. Rent is $300 per month plus utilities. This house is new, quiet and has large bedroom. Your roomates are very friendly. We never have late-night party. The only thing is you have to have a car since it is a little far from the university.