[Cssa-L] Participants needed (gift card and pizza available!!!)‏

LouAbby cornucopia03 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 00:28:14 EDT 2012

Hello
all,

We, 3 communication scholars at the Scripps College of
Communication, are inviting Chinese students or anyone who can speak Chinese or
consider him/herself as Chinese to participate our focus group discussion.

The
topic of the focus group discussion is superhero, and the expected length of
discussion is 2-3 hours. There will be pizza and beverage provided! Also, we
will draw 2 people from the group and each of them will receive a $25 gift
card.

Location: Alden Library

Times:

Monday,
3/26, at 5-7:30pm

Wednesday, 3/28, at 3-5:30pm and 6-8:30pm

Thursday, 3/29, at 5:30pm-8pm

Friday, 3/30, at 5-7:30pm

If
you are interested, please reply at cornucopia03 at hotmail.com to sign up any of those four sessions.
Thank you all very much.

Have
a nice day.
大家好,我们需要一些中国学生来参与一个焦点小组讨论。讨论是关于你对超级英雄的看法,大约会需要2-3小时,我们会提供饮料和pizza,而且还会在参与讨论的组中抽出两人分别送出两张25美元的gift card.
如果你是留学生,来美国至少半年以上,说中文,我们非常需要你的帮助。如果你有任何问题或者愿意参加焦点小组访谈,请发邮件给我:cornucopia03 at hotmail.com
以上有四个时间选项,地点在图书馆2楼,如果你有时间请考虑来参加我们的小组访谈,帮助我们的同时,顺便可以过来吃个晚饭--pizza和饮料。非常感谢大家的时间。