[Cssa-L] looking for a roommate sharing a two-bedroom apartment

Zhou, Hong hz107409 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 20 21:40:52 EDT 2012

Hi,
I am a graduate student majoring in engineering and I am looking for a roommate to share a two-bedroom apartment with me. Female student who is quiet and clean and will stay at least two years is preferred. Because my program will last two to three years. I got a car but don't like drive far away every day, so I would apply apartments near the campus, like Mill Street, Athens Station or Riverpark Apartment.
My  perfect lease will start at the end of July, but it can be adjusted to the end of June depending on the other roommate. If you're interested, please call me back. Thanks a lot! Have a good spring break!

Tel: 740-818-eight three seven six

Hong